Morton B. Duggan, Jr. Memorial Education Recognition
The American Respiratory Care Foundation may award up to $1,000 in memory
of Morton B. Duggan, Jr. Applicants/nominees are accepted from all states,
with preference given to candidates from Georgia and South Carolina.
This award consists of a certificate of recognition, coach airfare, one night's
lodging, and registration for the AARC Congress 2018.
- Completed application form.
- Must provide verification of enrollment in an accredited respiratory
care training program.
- Must provide official transcript verifying a GPA of 3.0 or better
on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent.
- An original referenced paper on some aspect of respiratory care.
The paper should include a cover page giving only the title of the paper.
The paper should be devoid of any information such as the applicant's
name, address, or school that could provide a bias in the evaluation.
- Must provide letters of recommendation from the program director
or other senior faculty member and from the medical director or other
physician instructor attesting to: a) approval of candidate's paper,
b) candidate's worthiness for the award, and c) candidate's potential
for a career in the profession of respiratory care.
Please note that the application deadline is June 1.
Past Award Recipients
Recognition Awards Application
Back to Awards