Thomas L. Petty, MD Invacare
Award for Excellence in Home Respiratory Care
The award was established in 1992 with a grant from Invacare Corporation
to recognize outstanding individual achievement in home respiratory care.
This award consists of a plaque, coach airfare, one night's lodging, and registration
for the AARC Congress 2018.
Submit a one page, typed description of
how the nominee embodies excellence in home respiratory care relative
to the following criteria:
- Must currently be working in home respiratory care;
- Must be a respiratory care practitioner;
- May not be employed by a manufacturer;
- May be involved in education, as well as the management and organization
of patient care;
- Should serve as an active patient advocate in home respiratory care
with specific achievements that demonstrate leadership;
- Preference will be given to individuals who have participated in
volunteer community efforts related to home respiratory care, in addition
to meeting the medical needs of their patients;
- A curriculum vitae is required and supporting documentation should
be included, if available.
Nominations will be accepted at any time; however, the deadline for
receiving nominations in the ARCF office is June 1. The award will be
presented at the AARC Awards Ceremony.
Past Award Recipients
Back to Achievement Awards